bg

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The coolest sisters ever!

So, I'm not one to brag- but, I have THE Coolest Sisters Ever! When the Bray girls get together there is WAY too much fun to be had. This weekend, our excuse was Emily and Mariah's graduation. Yeah- they really are THAT old! Here are the beauties.... If only I looked that good on my graduation day! These two are twins, but don't let that fool you- they are as different as night and day. The picture below showcases their personalities PERFECTLY...
Mariah wanted to do an all-booty pic and Emily was politely telling her what she thought of that. And yes, this is my parents' usual role in their relationship- looking on, like "What the heck?"
And THIS...
... is all of the Bray girls. Holly (who is relatively new to the scene), Bonnie, Cheryl, Emily, Mariah, Moi, and Jamie- definitely the FUNNEST girls you will ever meet. And here I am with my two bestest friends (after Tyson, of course)....


The graduation ceremony actually went by really fast and the speakers were pretty funny. One guy talked about his fear of ostriches (odd), and his fear of someone breaking in at night and touching his hands while he slept (oddER). But the laughter made it go by quickly. Tyson and Quinn were at home- mainly because Quinn wasn't allowed in, AND Tyson didn't particularly WANT to sit on wooden bleachers for two hours (I don't know why?). But the weekend was great and a much-needed break from Rexburg. We went swimming, ate WAY too much food, laughed, and cried, and partied like it was nineteen ninety-nine!




No comments:

Post a Comment