bg

Monday, April 30, 2012

3! 3! 3?!

3. That's right- Quinn is officially 3 years old. SOOOOOoooo OLD! Seriously, this girl is 3, going on 13. But I digress.... We celebrated her birthday early because we wanted her to actually ENJOY her birthday since she was scheduled to get her tonsils out 4 days before her real birthday. So we invited the Hep's and got our party on!

It was "Tangled" themed...
 Please don't laugh at my first attempt with fondant. Emily tried to help me the best she could, but our tower was still leaning to the left BIG TIME by the time the party got underway....
 My gorgeous little birthday girl!

 I think she confused, "show me your biggest smile!" with "show me your deer-in-the-headlights look!"
 LOVE this one...
 blowing out the candles...
 Big smiles.... it's presents time!
 She got her first Book of Mormon. Yesterday, I put her down for a nap and came back 5 minutes later and found her sitting in bed reading from this little book, "Word of God. Jesus loves me."
 She was actually VERY excited for this princess dress-up set.... her face just didn't get that memo....
 And here's Mac, trying to recreate "UP!"

 The three amigos, or is it stooges? I can't decide....
 Bonnie and Miss Emmalee...
 You'll notice the cat could not escape the earrings...
 After presents we got out the socker boppers and all the kids went a few rounds, this one had months of aggression behind it and it was a doozy! :)
 So did Cooper and Emily's, if Emily's hair is any indication....
 Emily came back strong after the first bell and whooped Cooper pretty good. So he decided to pump some iron.....
 before his next fight. Not that it did him much good. I think there was some pent-up aggression here as well.....
And then the Hep's left us. All too early, in my opinion. And then Quinn slept-- with most of her gifts clutched tightly in her little fists.....






































No comments:

Post a Comment