bg

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 101

First of all, when you have a blonde little Dorothy that looks this CuTe: Take lots of Pictures.....


Please excuse the scary afro-man, I couldn't get him to wear a themed costume....

So, I didn't either....

I'm a little scared of when this girl reaches dating age-- she blows me away with how naturally beautiful she is. Hopefully she's like me, and is just mean to all the boys that she likes. Hey- it kept me pure. :)
PS- Mac has only worn his costume for about five minutes, while we trick-or-treated at an old-folks home, and wouldn't you know it, it was the one time that Quinn was NOT dressed up and I had no camera. SO, I will be dressing them both up again and taking lots of pics, as soon as I can find time....

No comments:

Post a Comment