Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Things my daughter has learned from "Tangled"
1. I'm not really "mom." I've stolen her from her real parents and am actually a witch. (AND she is REALLY a princess.) She loves to make me sing "Mother knows best" while she runs screaming and hides from me.
2. Frying pans can solve any problem-- especially annoying little brothers....
3. All princesses live in towers (or... the top of the swing-set). And wear dresses. All. The. Time.
4. Kissing is equivalent to marrying. Period.
5. Kings and Queens sleep together.
6. Horses are cool. And also.... can be treated like dogs. (Drop it!)
7. ALL girls go through the long-hair, short-hair phases.